2018 IAAI ITC Insurance Track/ICAC Fire & Explosion Insurance
Claims Investigation Training Seminar
May 21-22, 2018
Call for Presentation Proposals
In preparation for the International Association of Arson Investigators’ (IAAI) 2018 International Training Conference (ITC) and the Insurance Committee for Arson Control’s (ICAC) Annual Fire & Explosion Claims and Investigation Training Seminar, the ITC Training Committee is, on behalf of the IAAI and ICAC, issuing this call for presentation proposals for its joint fire and explosion insurance claims investigation track that is scheduled for May 21-22, 2018 in Frisco, Texas.
Any individual that is interested in sharing their knowledge with other professionals in the field of fire and explosion insurance claims and investigations is encouraged to submit a presentation proposal. Submissions must include the following:
- Presentation title;
- Presentation length (note: only 2 hour blocks are offered);
- Typed presentation abstract (note: between 150-200 words);
- Target audience within insurance industry (note: insurance emphasis articulated);
- Instructor resume or curriculum vitae, including any public speaking or training experience;
- Prior presentation offerings; and
- If more than one presenter, identify the presenter who will be responsible for all logistics.
The ITC Training Committee will evaluate all submissions and select presentations based on quality, relevance, application, timeliness, presenter experience, and credentials relative to the subject matter proposed. Please email your complete presentation proposal, including your complete contact information, e.g., mailing address, phone number and email address to: ITC-Training@firearson.com.
Submission deadline is June 30, 2017.
The ITC Training Committee intends to finalize the schedule shortly thereafter.
David E. Bridges
Chair, IAAI-ITC Subcommittee Chair,
IAAI Board of Directors, 2017-2020
C: (336) 736-6435
Trace L. Lawless
IAAI Board of Directors, 2016-2019
C: (513) 817-8321