Fire Claims and Investigation Training Seminar
co-presented by ICAC and IAAI
Las Vegas, NV
Monday and Tuesday, April 10 and 11, 2017
The ICAC Arson Training Seminar has always been a high-quality conference dealing with current fire investigation issues. IAAI’s International Training Conference is synonymous with outstanding training. For the first time, the Insurance Committee on Arson Control (ICAC) and the IAAI have partnered to bring two incredible days of training for fire claims and insurance professionals in conjunction with the IAAI’s International Training Conference.
This two-day seminar offers attendees exposure to cutting-edge arson & fire investigation techniques, procedures, resources, and relationships.
Topics for the 2017 seminar include:
- Insurance Fraud: An Offender’s Perspective
- Vetting & Selecting the Right Experts and Attorneys
- Investigative Report Drafting: Content is Key
- Rendering a Correct Claim Decision
- Lawsuit! Pro-Active Management of the Litigation Process
- Preparing Your Claims Department & SIU Representatives for Trial
- Presenting the Fire Science Case to a Jury: How to Win Friends & Influence People
See the Fire Claims and Investigation Training Seminar agenda for more details.
3700 West Flamingo Road
Las Vegas, NV, 89103