The ICAC Arson Training Seminar – a high-quality conference dealing with current arson investigation issues.
This 3 ½ -day seminar offers attendees exposure to cutting-edge arson investigation techniques, procedures, resources, and relationships. This year’s program includes many topics, including:
Comprehensive Expert Reporting in Fire Investigations
Cell Phone Information as an Investigation Tool
Cognitive Interviewing Analysis and Techniques
“Vetting” of O & C Experts
Electrical Fires Cause investigation
Forensic Accounting in Arson Investigations
This seminar is recommended for claims personnel, defense attorneys, independent adjusters, SIU personnel, and fire investigators.
- Applied Technical Services
- Donan Engineering Company, Inc.
- Columbia Southern University
- Grinnell Mutual Reinsurance Company
- G4S Compliance & Investigations
- International Association of Arson Investigators
- Jack Ward Fire Consultants, LLC
- Pyr-Tech Inc.
- Rimkus Consulting Group, Inc.
- Unified Investigations & Sciences Inc. (UIS