The ICAC Arson Training Seminar – a high-quality conference dealing with current arson investigation issues.
This 3 ½ -day seminar offers attendees exposure to cutting-edge arson investigation techniques, procedures, resources, and relationships. This year’s program includes many topics, including:
Identifying Subrogation Opportunities
The Investigative Process and Motive Analysis
Spoliation Issues – Multi parties, Legal collection and Storage
“Vetting” of O & C Experts
Fire Claims and Organized Activities
Public Sector Fire Investigations
This seminar is recommended for claims personnel, defense attorneys, independent adjusters, SIU personnel, and fire investigators.
- Jack Ward Fire Consultants, LLC
- PYR-TECH, INC.
- Grinnell Mutual Reinsurance Company
- Donan Engineering Company, Inc.
- Columbia Southern University
- Phoenix/Rampart Investigations, Inc.
- Rimkus Consulting Group, Inc.
- Armstrong Forensic Laboratory
- Nelson Architectural Engineers
- International Association of Arson Investigators
- Southern Fire Analysis, Inc
- Semke Forensic
- Integrated Resource Group