The ICAC Arson Training Seminar – a high-quality conference dealing with current fire investigation issues.
This 2 ½ -day seminar offers attendees exposure to cutting-edge arson & fire investigation techniques, procedures, resources, and relationships. This year’s program includes many timely topics, including:
- Emerging Trends in Fire Claim Investigations
- Update on 2014 Editions of NFPA 921 & 1033
- Arson Investigation Best Practices
- Vetting and Selection of Fire Investigation Experts
- Legal Issue Updates
- Review of Recent Arson for Profit Schemes
- Good Faith / Bad Faith
- Negative Corpus – Undetermined Fires
In addition to a high level education training seminar, this event also includes a small, focused exhibit show with vendors of interest to those involved in fire investigation and claims.