The ICAC Arson Training Seminar – a high-quality conference dealing with current fire investigation issues.
This 2 ½ -day seminar offers attendees exposure to cutting-edge arson & fire investigation techniques, procedures, resources, and relationships. This year’s program includes many timely topics, including:
- O&C Expert Selection
- Update on 2014 Editions of NFPA 921 & 1033 and how they impact investigators
- Process of Elimination and Negative Corpus
- Ethics in Claims Handling
- Legal Issue Updates
- Discovery Issues in Today’s Investigations
- Classifying Electrical Fires
- Disclosure Limitations
In addition to a high level education training seminar, this event also includes a small, focused exhibit show with vendors of interest to those involved in fire investigation and claims.
***This seminar is recommended for SIU personnel, Fire investigators, Claims personnel, Defense attorneys and Independent adjusters