This 2 ½ -day seminar offers attendees exposure to cutting-edge arson & fire investigation techniques, procedures, resources, and relationships. The program is currently in development, and more details on specific topics will be coming soon!
In addition to a high level education training seminar, this event also includes a small, focused exhibit show with vendors of interest to those involved in fire investigation and claims.
Topics for the 2016 seminar include sessions on:
- Emerging Fire Investigation Challenges Facing the Insurance Industry
- Selecting the Right Expert for the Fire Loss Claim
- Leveraging Technology and Fire Scene Investigation
- Effective Daubert Challenges and Defense of Daubert Motions for Fire Origin and Cause Experts
- Testing: Its Varied Applications to Fire Investigation!
- Burn Cell Demonstration Benefits to the Insurance Adjuster and Origin and Cause Investigator
- Emerging Legal Issues in the World of Arson/Fire Investigation
See the Conference Agenda for more details.