ICAC Associate Membership provides an opportunity for mutual support of the anti-arson effort between the insurance industry and organizations involved in principal fire/arson investigation, claim management and arson litigation defense. That support includes the following:
- Mutual recognition, support and encouragement of competent fire investigations and anti-arson efforts.
- Increased visibility and beneficial interaction and engagement at ICAC events.
- Increased awareness of engaged professionals in fire/arson investigation and related claim and defense litigation efforts who concur on the importance of arson prevention/deterrence.
- Support for insurance related anti-arson efforts primarily related to education, networking, and shared resources/knowledge.
– Law firms
– Cause and origin services, labs, private arson investigators
– Fire & police departments, federal agencies, fire marshals, prosecutors
Associate Membership Benefits
- Access to Members only section of website
- Access to publications (Quick Notes)
- Eligible to participate on committees or working groups– education, publication, etc.
- Promotion on arsoncontrol.org, with links to website
- Discount for registrations as attendee or exhibitor at ICAC events
- Publication discounts (if applicable)
- Sponsorship opportunities
- Eligible for (and preferred) for presentations at ICAC events or within ICAC publications
Qualification as an associate member would depend on meeting the following requirements and process:
- ICAC insurance company member (board of directors) referral (initially and every two years thereafter).
- Membership committee review and approval of associate membership.
- Payment of membership fees.
- Regular participation/contribution to ICAC mission by:
- Submitting publications for member access.
- Sponsorship or exhibition at ICAC events.
- Presentation at ICAC event/webinar/program.
- Attendance at ICAC event/webinar/program